Valentine’s Day is almost here!
If your like me, you’re scouring the web this weekend to find free valentines day printables and activities you can include in this weeks lesson plans. There are so many great printables from talented bloggers being published right now. Here is a compiled master list of the goodies I have found. There should be a little something here for everyone.
1) Education.com (V-Day Worksheets)- This site is full of worksheets and activities for kids of all grades/ages.
2) Education.com (V-Day Activities)- You can also choose a grade level using their filter.
3) Over 55 Worksheets from Free Homeschool Deals
4) The History of St. Valentine Unit Study from Free Homeschool Deals
5) Random Acts of Love to do with Kids from Upsidedown Homeschooling
6) February Calendar Cards from CurrClick
7) Click here to see more Free Valentine’s Day Printables from Currclick.
8) Valentine’s Day Printable Pack from Homeschool Creations
9) Tot Printable Pack from 2 Teaching Mommies
10) Love inspired Scripture Printables from Bible Story Printables
11) Love inspired Tot Pack from 1+1+1=1
12) And More Love inspired Printables from 1+1+1=1
13) Valentine’s Inspired Scripture Verse Cards from RachelWojo
14) Love inspired games at File Folder Fun
15) Valentine’s Day Pre-K Pack from Over the Big Moon
16) Free Valentine’s Day Lapbook from A Journey Through Learning
17) Free Valentines Pack from 3 dinosaurs (there was an old lady who swallowed a rose theme)
19) Valentine’s Day Unit Study from Simple Schooling
20) Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages from Kid Brilliance